· Attend daily briefings and takes on daily assigned tasks
· Clean and maintain areas of responsibility according to standards and procedures
· Replenish guest supplies and ensure that guests requests are promptly attended to
· Report damage or malfunction in resort/areas to Supervisor
· Maintain equipment in a proper state of cleanliness
· Maintain a section room report as well as a daily productivity report
· Reports lost and found articles to the housekeeping office immediately
· Handle guest complaints tactfully, and report incidents or any other irregularities to Supervisor in a timely manner.
· Report unusual behavior/activities in guestroom, floors/public areas to Supervisor.
· Record room status in allocated section accurately.
· Carry out valet services when required (e.g., delivery of linen, processing laundry orders)
Skills and abilities
· High school education
· Good oral proficiency in both Vietnamese & English language
· No experience is required, training will be provided