· Lead, train and supervise Room Attendants, House Persons and Laundry Attendants at the hotel to ensure all rooms and public areas meet established cleanliness and quality standards
· Assist the Head of Department in assigning and supervising work in the department.
· Plan, monitor and control departmental operations.
· Control the activities follow to the procedures of the department.
· Monitor work schedules, lost, and found program, stock rooms and carts and designated inventories
· Verify and report status and/or discrepancies of rooms to Hotel Manager and Front Desk Agents
· Communicate and coordinate with Engineering/ Property Operations to ensure efficient maintenance and repair of items related to guest rooms and public areas
· Perform Room Attendant, Laundry Attendant and/or Houseperson duties, as needed
Skills and abilities
· Diploma in Tourism / Hospitality Management
· Proficient in housekeeping procedures and operations
· At least 02 years of experience in the required field.
· Good reading, writing and oral proficiency in English & Vietnamese language