Public Space Attendant
· Maintain high standards of cleanliness and presentation in all back-of-house areas and front-of-house areas.
· Service all guest public restrooms and public areas, in line with company policy and standards.
· Maintain resort lobbies, and guest areas by vacuuming, spot cleaning and reporting any damaged areas.
· Remove all trash and refresh trash bags as needed throughout the back-of-house and front-of-the-house areas.
· Clean, refresh, and restock employee rest rooms and back-of-house hallways.
· Provide information and service to guests, on request, while exhibiting a friendly behavior.
· Report any maintenance issues immediately to manager, including all furniture, fittings and equipment.
· Complete all daily tasks, such as dusting, vacuuming or other tasks assigned by leadership.
· Store and maintain paper products in line with housekeeping PAR levels and complete the required documentation.
· Fulfill all reasonable requests from guests, to ensure their comfort, satisfaction, and safety.
· Assist Office Coordinator during peak times and assign uniforms when requested.
· Report any security issues to line manager.
· Provides assistance to Room Attendants and Housepersons when needed.
· Follows all safety regulations when handling cleaning supplies or bodily fluids as outlined during company trainings.
Skills and abilities
· A high school diploma is preferred
· Previous housekeeping experience is an asset
· Ability to troubleshoot and problem solve
· Must be willing to learn, self-motivated and be comfortable to work independent, early
· morning and overnight
· Excellent communication skills required
· Excellent customer service skills
· Attention to detail