· Manage and monitor activities of all employees in the Front Office department making sure they adhere to the standards of excellence and to the guidelines set in the employee handbook, hotel policies and procedures, coaching, training, and correcting where needed.
· Maintain a professional and high-quality service-oriented environment at all times
· Act as manager on duty for the hotel in the absence of the Front Office Manager dealing with complaints, problem-solving, disturbances, special requests and any other issues that may arise
· Manage the night shift in the department ensuring all employees perform the tasks assigned to them and coordinate Front Office activities with other departments
· Inform all Overnight staff of nightly activities, group and VIP arrivals as well as special requests and repeat guests.
Skills and abilities
· Diploma in Tourism / Hospitality Management
· Minimum 2 years of relevant experience in a similar capacity
· Excellent reading, writing and oral proficiency in both Vietnamese and English language
· Ability to speak other languages and basic understanding of local languages will be an advantage
· Good working knowledge of MS Excel, Word, & PowerPoint