· Create, Organize, and maintain personnel records and HR Database.
· Update internal databases (e.g., record sick or maternity leave)
· Prepare HR documents, like employment contracts and new hire guides
· Prepare and arrange onboarding process for all new hire.
· In-charge of Recruitment and Selection process (e.g., Assist to create JDs, background check, advertise job listings, screening resume, shortlisting interviewees, and coordinating interviews.)
· Source and interview candidates based on company management requirement
· Revise company policies
· Liaise with external partners, like insurance vendors, and ensure legal compliance
· Create regular reports and presentations on HR metrics
· Answer employee queries about HR-related issues
· Assist the finance department by providing relevant employee information (e.g., leaves of absence, sick days, and work schedules)
· Processing Payroll, Social Insurance and Employee Leave Matters.
· Participate in HR projects (e.g., help organize a job fair event)
· Arrange travel accommodations and process expense forms
· Arranging Internal Company Events
· Managing Petty Cash, check invoices/receipts/bills and report to finance director for the making of payments
· Maintaining Office Supplies
· Periodic Stocktaking of Hardware Equipment and report to the GM
· Arrange for refreshments for clients when meetings with managers/directors when necessary
· Preparing and liaising with Outsource and Projects team on
· Outsource Contract and Schedules
· Retrieve supporting documents and make payment request and follow up with finance to ensure payment timely and correctly.
· Other Admin Tasks assigned by the manager/director.
Skills and abilities
· Diploma/Degree in relevant scope of work
· Proficient and Knowledgeable with local labor law and processes
· Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint etc.
· English Written, Speaking and Reading required