· Manage, operate, guarantee, maintain the entire technical system, monitor and maintain the fire protection system of the resort.
· Check and monitor daily equipment to ensure that all systems including electromechanical systems operate efficiently and save energy.
· Performing mechanical and electrical system warranty daily / month / quarter in the resort.
· Incorporate, work closely with colleagues, and other departments to address customer requests and complaints.
· Coordinate and assign technical staff to ensure the inspection work of machinery, equipment and assets of the resort are always working well and effectively.
· Having the spirit of learning, exchanging experiences in the warranty of equipment and assets of the company. Self-improvement to improve the level of knowledge, improve communication skills to communicate with customers.
· Perform other administrative tasks related to the operation of the resort and other works performed.
· Perform the installation, repair, maintenance, technical systems of the resort: Electricity, water, lighting systems, cameras, refrigeration, fire protection, etc.
· Regularly supervise and inspect the operational status of the technical system of the resort, ensuring the resort is always in good working condition.
Skills and abilities
· Diploma in Mechanical, Electrical, Refrigeration.
· Knowledge of building technical systems: Electricity, water, air conditioning, fire protection, automation system ……
· At least 03 years of experience in technical operation in high-rise buildings, hotels or similar.
· Honest, agile, disciplined qualities.
· The ability to learn and be ready for new skills.
· Ability to withstand work pressure.